▍Start a scan as long as a photo is inserted
Featuring the advanced instant-scan capability, the Avision MetaMobile 20 is easy-to-use without the need of a computer. Simply insert a page up to 14” in length or a plastic card up to 0.8mm in thickness, the scan can be started immediately and the image is saved to a microSD card. You will be delighted to find the scanned images in color mode and jpeg or PDF file format appropriately cropped, deskewed (automatically straightened) and ready for use!
▍Scan to Clouds via PaperAir
Alternatively, the MetaMobile 20 is able to connect to your computer to access advanced image processing features. With PaperAir, you can scan and send the images to E-mail, printer, and popular cloud servers including Google DriveTM, Evernote®, Dropbox®, and Microsoft SharePoint to share your documents fast and easily. What is best, with the built-in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) engine, the PaperAir allows you to create a full-text searchable file in just one button..
▍Access the scanned images through Wi-Fi or USB cable
You may wirelessly connect the scanner to your computer, or mobile devices (Android/iOS) to access the scanned images via an internet browser. Or you may access the images by connecting the scanner to your computer through a USB cable.
▍No Warm Up Needed and Fast Scan Speed
The LED illumination system not only saves power, it doesn’t require any warm up time. The MetaMobile 20 is ready to go as soon as you turn it on and it’s fast too! It only takes a few seconds to scan an A4 size document.
- Portable Power via Li-ion Battery – no wall outlet required
- Works with Windows, and Mac operating systems
- 2-Sided scanning up to legal size (8.5” x 14”)
- Views scanned images via USB cable or Wi-Fi
- High Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Save images to JPEG or PDF file format
- Support long page scanning up to 32” (812.8 mm) for 300 dpi
- LED light source requires no warm-up time
- Scans documents (52~105 g/m2) and plastic cards (up to 0.76mm)
- Auto power off after inaction for 5 minutes