▍Easy to Use
In addition to its portability, the MiCube series make scan easy with the easy-to-use panel and most important without the need of a computer or any software application. Simply insert your document and press the Scan button, the scan is started and the image is saved to a microSDTM card in default settings – 300 dpi, color, and jpeg file format. Switch to 600 dpi, black and white mode, or pdf file format by simply tapping the buttons on the panel. Simply press and start! No additional learning is required.
To view or download the scanned image, remove the micro SDTM card and connect it to a card reader, or connect the scanner to your computer via a supplied USB cable.
▍Productive and Flexible
The MiCube series are productive at scan rate of up to 8 pages per minute through the built-in 8-page auto document feeder and accommodate document up 14”. Plus, the Li-Ion battery lasts for up to 200 scanning pages (A4, color mode at 300 dpi)! To capture high quality card image, the MiCube series also include a special feed slot at the back of the scanner to handle plastic ID cards, driver licenses, and even embossed cards up to 0.76 mm.
- 8-page auto document feeder
- Fast scan rate of up to 8 pages per minute
- Saves scanned images to microSDTM card in JPEG or PDF format
- Support documents up to legal size (8.5” x 14”)
- Selectable resolution of 300, and 600 dpi
- Battery life: 200 pages (A4, 300 dpi, color, non-stop scanning)
- Support embossed card scanning at the back of the scanner
- Auto power off: 3 minutes