▍Easy-to-operate 4.3” LCD Touch Screen
The large 4.3” LCD touch screen makes it easy for everyone to scan and share. By assigning your frequently used settings and scan to destinations as Shortcuts, the AN335WL allows you to streamline your workflow and complete your scanning task in one step. Configuration and management of the scanner can also be performed via the LCD touch screen.
▍Mobile scanning via Wi-Fi connection
With a Wi-Fi dongle, the AN335WL can work as a wireless device to scan and receive images directly from your mobile devices through Avision’s App.
▍Convenient walk-up scanning
A USB direct interface is available for scanning files to your USB flash memory drive.
▍A Duplex Scanner Suited for Document and Cards
Thanks to the advanced straight paper path and image processing technology, mixed batches of documents with varies sizes and weights can be scanned, appropriately cropped, deskewed, and ready to use. Scan size accepts paper from receipts (74 x 50 mm/2.9” x 2”) to business document (216 x 356 mm/8.5 x 14 in.). The auto document feeder is also robust enough to feed paper from 27 to 413 g/m2 (7~110 lbs) and embossed hard cards such as ID cards, credit cards, driver’s license, and health insurance card up to 1.25mm in thickness.
▍Friction Roller Enhances Feeding Reliability
Designed with the innovative friction roller for advanced paper separation capability, the AN335L deliver outstanding feeding reliability and operating productivity by effectively reducing the risk of a multi-feed or paper jam.
▍Ultrasonic Multi-Feed Detection
With the ultrasonic multi-feed detection capability, the scanner allows you to set overlapped paper by detecting paper thickness between documents. The ultrasonic function can be turned off when scanning document with labels, sticky notes, or taped receipts. This innovative design prevents double feeding and effectively scans documents of different weights or thickness.
▍Powerful Bundled Software Applications
The AN335WL come with TWAIN and ISIS drivers, and are bundled with a suite of powerful software applications that include Avision Button Manager, AVScan , and PaperPort . With Button Manager, you can create searchable PDFs, scan and send images to e-mail, printer, or clouds servers such as Google DriveTM, or Evernote® with just a simple press of a button. The AVScan and PaperPort are highly effective image processing and document management software that helps you streamline your task more efficiently.
- Fast, 40ppm /80 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- Scanning and sending images to e-mail, a shared folder (SMB), a FTP folder, cloud servers (Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote), a USB flash drive, and the product’s memory
- Support form paper up to 216 x 356 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)
- Offer preview feature to view your image result before distributing
- Daily duty cycle up to 4,000 sheets
- Robust 50-page automatic document feeder (75 g/m2, 20 lb)
- Auto crop and deskew a document with the advanced image processing unit to enhance the scanning speed
- Friction roller technology delivers outstanding feeding reliability
- Hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.25 mm in thickness in portrait or landscape feeding
- Press and scan to cloud servers via the bundled software Button Manager
- Earth-friendly LED technology
- Long page scanning: <240” (200 dpi)/<218” (300 dpi)/<59” (600 dpi)
- Auto power off setting