AVISION PRIVACY STATEMENT
▍AVISION PRIVACY STATEMENT
AVISION and its subsidiaries respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement (this ”STATEMENT”) informs you of our privacy practices, and the link of STATEMENT is available on our home page and at the bottom of every AVISION web page. By accessing or using the WEBSITE or providing information to AVISION through the WEBSITE, you are accepting the practices described in this STATEMENT.
1. Sites Covered by this STATEMENT
2. Links to Third-Party Websites
The WEBSITE may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience. If you access those links, you will leave the WEBSITE. The privacy practices of the third-party websites may differ from AVISION’s practices, AVISION do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. The personal data you provide to or which is collected by these third parties is not covered by this STATEMENT.
3. Collection of Personal Information
To understand your needs and interests and serve you better, AVISION collects, exports, and uses personal information with adequate notice and consent. The types of personal information you provide may include, but not limited to, contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and other information such as product and service preferences, contact preferences, and educational background. Furthermore, when you use AVISION products and service, we may collect the following anonymous data which could not directly or indirectly you. When you use AVISION products and services, you do not have to provide your personal data based on our request. However, if you choose not to provide your personal data to AVISION, we may not be able to provide the corresponding AVISION products and services or respond to your inquires.
● Your name, mailing/sipping/billing address (including zip code), contact data, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service data when you make a purchase of our products ( for example, purchasing AVISION products through AVISION Shopping Store) and paid services. Moreover, in addition to the above personal data, your product data ( for example, product serial number) may also be collected when you request for certain customer services (for example, product repair services).
● Your product data, such as your product serial number,IP Address and other unique product identifiers may be collected when you use AVISION products.
● Your voice, video, communication records when you contact AVISION ( for example, by calling to AVISION call center, using AVISION online customer service portal to have a chat with AVISION, filling out online application form on AVISION offcial website and sending emails to AVISION). Moreover, we may record your image through security cameras when you visit AVISION Royal Club repair stations and AVISION offices. Furthermore. we may collect your voice instruction as well as your video record which may contain the image of your home environment when you use our robot-related products and services. The above voice, video and communication records may contain your personal data.
4. Retention Of Your Personal Data
5. How AVISION Uses Your Information
AVISION collects the information to understand your needs and interests and to help AVISION deliver a consistent and personalized service. AVISION may use your information in order to:
- communicate with you about products and services
- provide service and support
- update you on new services and benefits
- provide personalized promotional offers
- select content to be communicated to you
- allow you to participate in contests and surveys
- contact you regarding AVISION products or services
6. Cross-border processing of your personal data
7. How AVISION Shares Your Information
In order to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions and to assist AVISION with marketing and communication initiatives, AVISION may share your information with service providers and suppliers. These providers and suppliers include, but not limited to, customer support and live-help, marketing, email service providers, automated data processors, and shipping agents. Service providers and suppliers are required by contract to keep confidential the information received on behalf of AVISION and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for AVISION.
AVISION may export your personal information to other AVISION-owned business entities worldwide to satisfy your request. You shall understand such export is a requirement of providing the information to AVISION.
Except as described in this STATEMENT, AVISION will not share the personal information you provide to AVISION with third parties without your permission, unless to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iv) enforce or protect the rights and properties of AVISION or its subsidiaries; or (v) protect the rights or personal safety of AVISION employees and third parties on or using AVISION property.
8. Notice of Products Information
AVISION will deliver information regarding products, services, and/or support, including new product information, special offers, or invitations to participate in market research. If you refuse to receive the foregoing information, please contact us at the address provided in Article 9 and indicate your name, relevant contact information, and specify the information you do not intent to receive from AVISION.
9. Security of Your Personal Information
AVISION protects your information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulation of the Republic of China. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, AVISION utilizes appropriate technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information AVISION collects.
10. Sensitive Personal Data
AVISION will never ask you to provide sensitive personal data such as data about your medical or health records, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal offences (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic data. Please refrain from providing us with such sensitive personal data.
11. Changes to this STATEMENT
If AVISION changes the STATEMENT, AVISION will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If AVISION makes significant changes to this STATEMENT, AVISION will send you an email or post a notice on AVISION’s home page. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated statement.
12. How to Contact AVISION
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Statement or about AVISION’s privacy practices, please direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
No. 20, Creation Rd.1,
Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu,
Effective Date : 2018/6/8