▍Easy-to-use button scanning
The AD120S is easy to use through the LCD display and buttons on the panel. By selecting your destination and pressing the “Scan” button, you can scan document to searchable PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF file format, and send the scanned image to a preprogrammed destination such as e-mail, printer, image editing software application, or even a cloud server such as Google Drive,Dropbox, Evernote, or Microsoft SharePoint. Scanning is simply that easy!
▍Compact and earth-friendly design
The AD120S is compact and earth-friendly in design since it uses CIS ( contact image sensor ) technology which requires smaller space and the LED lamp as the light source. The LED lamps are lower power consumption and are designed to last for the life of the scanner, and their bright light renders true illumination to enable accurate color imaging.
▍Automatic multiple images cropping
In addition, the scanner comes with the convenient feature of multiple images cropping. With this feature, various sizes of documents such as photos, ID Cards, or business cards can be placed on the flatbed and the scanner is able to crop and create multiple images according to the original sizes of the documents in one single scan.
▍Advanced settings via TWAIN driver
For advanced users who wish to control scan settings and obtain the best image quality, the Avision’s AD120S is able to scan through Avision’s advanced TWAIN user interface from TWAIN-compliant software application. Avision’s TWAIN user interface provides various useful features to enhance your image quality including auto crop and deskew, auto color detection, color matching, color dropout and so on.
▍Powerful bundled software applications
The Avision AD120S comes with TWAIN and ISIS drivers, and is bundled with a suite of powerful software applications that include Avision Button Manager, AvScan , and PaperPort . With Button Manager, you can scan to searchable PDF, JPEG, BMP, or GIF file format, sent the scanned image to a specified destination such as e-mail, printer, or other application with a press of a button. The AVScan and PaperPort are highly effective image processing and document management software that helps you streamline your task more efficiently.
- Single-sided color documents up to legal size ( 8.5” x 14” )
- Scan speed up to 20 ppm in color mode and 25 ppm in mono mode
- Easy-to-use operational panel
- ADF maximum capacity up to 50 pages of 70g paper
- 600 dpi true optical resolution
- TWAIN driver provides auto color detection, auto crop, deskew and thresholding image-enhancing features
- Ultrasonic multi-feed detection provides efficient multi-page scanning uninterruptedly
- Long page scanning up to 36” ( 200 dpi )
- LED light source requires no warm-up time
- Deliver color, grayscale, or black and white image simultaneously in one scan
- Weight : 4.3 kgs